This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polls?

I was just wondering if your board software has a function that enables users to post polls? I now see I might have posted this in the wrong "help desk" section, did not realize there are two. Sorry about that.
    Last edited by kitty; 29-Aug-2006, 06:47.
    Every day with DES is like a box of chocolates...You never know what you're going to get.

Hi Kitty,

Sorry - didn't see this the other day! Yes, there is a poll feature.

Click on New Thread

Then scroll way down amongst the options below the box for posting. You'll come to something like "Post a poll with your thread". Check that and then just follow the directions/options there.
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Comment

Thanks Rebecca. I see that feature in some of the forums, but I get no poll option for a new thread in GOOP: Artificial tears, gels and ointments.
      Every day with DES is like a box of chocolates...You never know what you're going to get.

Comment

Hm.... possibly the defaults are set differently for that section. I'll check it out.
        Rebecca Petris
        The Dry Eye Foundation
        dryeyefoundation.org
        800-484-0244

Comment

OK I give up. Poll feature shows up for me wherever I've tried, and I don't see anything different in the forum settings. Try this: Post your poll in the Open Forum, then move the thread (or I will) to the Goop forum. Meantime I'll see if I can find out what the issue is.
          Rebecca Petris
          The Dry Eye Foundation
          dryeyefoundation.org
          800-484-0244

Comment

Thanks Rebecca, will do. I am unable to start a poll under any of the topical archives forums, if that helps you any.

Comment

Working...
            X