This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• registration delays

Hi folks - if you're a visitor waiting for a reply to your email asking to be registered, my apologies… I've been having an issue with an eye for a coupla weeks or so and have a long backlog of unanswered emails because my computer time is necessarily so short right now. I'm working right now on processing some of the requests so hopefully I'll have yours done within a day or so.

On a side note… I haven't had this much eye pain in many years. I seem to have a duct obstruction of some kind so very drippy eye and not any sensation of dryness or burning (although I do have some staining & spk) but rather anything that triggers that eye, like the computer, sends pain exploding from my orbit all over, ear, sinus etc. I have never used pain meds for my eyes before, but I actually found myself ransacking drawers for the stuff they gave me after my appendectomy that I never used… I feel like I have a lot more understanding now for those of you who go down the pain med route!! Thought I'd seen it all, but this is a new one to me
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

I can relate with that pain! I am having it for the last month. What are you taking?

Comment

Working...
    X