This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember Me Function

I was wondering if it would be possible to modify the default value of the "Remember Me" check box that is part of the login portion of the bulletin board. Many times I do not want the site to remember me because I may be logging in at my work office, etc., and it is a bit of a pain to have to un-check this check-box each time.

Just thought I'd share my thoughts!
    Thanks.
    Jason

"We should not be looking for answers to the diseases we suffer from today, but why many peoples in the world don't get them at all."

Sorry, no

Unfortunately, the bulletin board software (vBulletin) doesn't allow us to change that default setting for a particular user. I dug into the code of the login template, and found the setting, but I prefer not to make a global change, and I lack the skill with PHP to add a conditional to check for a particular user. If I get a bit of time, I'll poke around for some help on this. In the meantime, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Comment

No problem

No biggy, just my thoughts/suggestion. Thanks!
      Jason

"We should not be looking for answers to the diseases we suffer from today, but why many peoples in the world don't get them at all."

Comment

Working...
      X