This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Big Thank You!!!

Boy I Am Just On One Today Huh? I Have Posted Tons Of New Threads And I Just Wanted To Say Thank You To All The Bosses And Helpers Of This Website And A Big Thank You To Everyone That Replies To Me And A Big Big Thank You To Everyone That Shares Their Stories And Gives Advice. If No One Shares Their Stories Then A Lot Of Us Would Be Still Scratching Our Heads Wondering "are We The Only Ones" Lol. This Website I Give It 2 Thumbs Up Its The Best Website I Have Ever Found!!! Everyone Is So Sweet And Nice And Full Of Strength And Support. You Can Vent Here And You Can Share Stories And Tell Everyone How You Are Feeling And They Really Care. You Can Also Give Advice And Let Others Know You Are There Too With Them And You Care. I Wanted To Let Everyone Know That I Care For All Of You And I Am Sorry For Whatever Eye Troubles You Have Because Some Of You Are Far Worse Than I And Sometimes I Feel Bad When I Have To Vent, But This Is What This Site Is For. A Big Thank You To All Of You. Have A Great Day. Delilah

A new user

Hi - My name is Linda and I am 56 years old. I agree with you that this is a wonderful website. I'm not happy that other people are having problems but at least I now know I'm not the only person in the world experiencing these symptoms. I have always had dry eyes (not to the point of being uncomfortable) but I had Lasik surgery about 3 years ago and things have not been the same. I experienced that initial dryness but during that time, I had to quit my job and was on unemployment. I work on a computer 8 hours a day which definitely is not helping. Anyway, I was better but went back to computer usage about 1 year ago. In the spring of this year, my eyes just really deteriorated. They are so dry that I can't stand to go into any type of air-conditioning and I am constantly putting drops in my eyes (which help but do not cure the condition). I did have my lower tear ducts plugged but currently, I do not see any improvement. I'm going to try some goggles that someone suggested. I find this website extremely informative and I hope and pray that a cure for this condition will soon be found. No one (except those of you on this website) know how painful this condition can be. Thanks for your support and input.

Comment

Working...
    X