This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebecca's Blog

I was just re-reading some of Rebecca's reviews of Dr. Holly's drops. (I'm trying to get the effects of the drops straight with the ingredients, and it is taking me a while.)

At any rate, while there, I came to a buried link, containing Rebecca's Dry-eye Digest. Like this discussion board, it is helpful and informative. I'd like to see a link from the Shop's main page and from the Discussion Board to this blog!

Also, Rebecca, if ever you are in need of a testimonial, let me know! (I would not be surprised if more people than I feel the same way about wanting to support your efforts.)

Yikes! Sorry I put this on my 'procrastinate' list so long. I will check with John about putting a blog link up top with the others. With the Shop, it's a little tricky - it's so "full" already. We once had a column at the left with links to other DEZ sites, but we got to a point where it was very crowded. I hope to eventually move the Shop into a more customizeable, flexible format where we can put things wherever we want.
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Comment

Working...
    X