This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help editing a previous post

I understand that DEZ protocol is to limit or avoid editing one's previous posts. However, in some cases, it does not make sense to leave the contents of a previous post intact. For instance, my daily routine has changed significantly during the last month, so I would like to update the post in Community Forums where I documented my routine to remove the steps I found did not work and replace them with what I'm currently doing. However, I can't seem to find a way to edit my previous posts. I'm logged on as me, and however I try to access this post, I am given no options for editing it. Perhaps the Almighty can enlighten me?
    Last edited by Terri; 23-Dec-2007, 08:35. Reason: Fixed typo

Hi,

I'll have to check the settings (if I can remember how...) - I think the system allows editing for the first 24 hours after posting. If changes are needed after that, you can send an email to webmaster@dryeyezone.com and we'll take care of it.

In this specific case another option would be just to make a new post... many of us have done that from time to time, since it's pretty normal for our dry eye care routine to change after awhile as the condition changes, new products come out, etc.

Hope this helps
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Comment

Working...
    X