X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ? for Almighty: Finding Dr. Holly's New Posts

Hi, Almighty!

I'm not sure if I should direct this question toward you or Rebecca, so I thought that I would try you first, because you are the tech wiz!

It may just be my computer or browser, but for some reason Dr. Holly's posts do not always show up in "Today's Posts" / "New Posts," so I always go and check his area separately. If this is an issue with the board, I thought it would help for you to know about it and for those of us who eagerly await the next words to come from Dr. Holly to know in case we miss them.

Thanks for your time,
    Liz

Hi Liz,

I'm a poor substitute for You Know Who but that's the breaks. I think it has to do with the moderation feature which I'm still trying to figure out in this new version. For some reason Dr. Holly's posts are going into the moderation queue (not just patients') and I haven't been able to fix it. I'm guessing what's happening is that if I don't manage to see his posts in time to release them on the day they get posted, they no longer show up as new by the time I do. Hopefully I'll get it figured out eventually.
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Comment

Thank you.

Thanks for the reply, Rebecca.

I'll just keep looking in Dr. Holly's forum for his new posts. I have been enjoying them quite a bit, and I really like the "verities" part of his posts on dry-eye mythology.

--Liz

Comment

Working...
      X