This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apologies

We no longer have a webmaster and with one thing and another my hands have been too full of late to give the BB (and email and my PMs) the attention they deserve. Please bear with me while I work on making some new arrangements and I'll do my best to deal with any urgent technical problems as/when I can.
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Rebecca,

A friend of mine is a kindergarden teacher. Since she is always in the classroom when the kids arrive and when they leave, one of the kids asked her, "Mrs. O'Connor, do you live here?" : D

I think we sort of think of you that way. You're always here, so we figure that you simply just live here on the bulletin board.

We forgive you for taking a few moments to have a life, LOL! (and thank you for fixing that technical glitch - you are now officially a Web Mistress).

Comment

giving life

NYer's parallel to the teacher/mentor/inspirer who is perceived to be ever-present is so apt. . .And yet, while we feel Rebecca's presence in everything that happens here, technicaly, content-relatedly, and spiritually, the forums and websites now also have a kind of self-sustaining life coursing through them. Because that life was imparted so skillfully and lovinginly, at the outset, by Rebecca, it is of a very high vibrational order. . .The original imprints are there, but the offspring is, astonishingly, viable... This is the definition of creation, and it is rare. . . What an achievement!
      <Doggedly Determined>

Comment

Rojzen, when I die, could you please write my eulogy?

Comment

see you in doggy heaven

Oh, NYer! I will beat you to doggy heaven, for sure. . .But we can always write each others' eulogies now, and stash them with our advance directives, for use at the appropriate moment . . .Plus, we need really airtight wills that donate our eyeballs to science: Both sets shall be studied for better understanding of the miraculous cures that are possible of once-pesky dry eye disease. . .
          <Doggedly Determined>

Comment

joining the club

is this a private admiration society....or can anyone join?

I actually believe that when groups of people consciously join together with a positive intention (in our case support and healing) they raise the vibrational energy in general which can benefit everyone, whether they're aware or not.

(read Lynne McTaggart or Ekchart Tolle)

Anyway, I add my thanks for Rebecca for creating this haven for us.

Comment

Working...
            X