This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I find the thread I posted?

This is a big board and it can be very confusing to navigate when you're not used to this kind of thing. I know a lot of people struggle with finding their way around, and also, there is so much activity on the board that new threads often get 'buried' pretty quickly.

If you have posted a thread (new topic) or post in another thread, and you want to know when someone answers it, you can subscribe to the thread. This means you'll receive an email notification when there is new activity in the thread.

How to subscribe to a thread

1. Make sure you're ON the thread, i.e. you see the full posts there.

2. Look above the posts where there are 2 blue bars across the top with links. In the 2nd blue bar, towards the right, you'll see a link called "Thread Tools".

3. Click on Thread Tools, then click on Subscribe to Thread, then follow the instructions.

How to unsubscribe to a thread

Sometimes a thread veers off topic and starts getting a bunch of posts you're not interested in.

1. Make sure you're on the thread.
    2. Click on Thread Tools, then click on Unsubscribe to Thread.
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Thanks Rebecca, that helped. But no posts since I last posted. I haven't had any major episodes of my corneal erosion. I've been using Dwelle during the day every hour and Muro 128 5% at night and use just the sleep mask, not the TranquilEye goggles and also started using the Omega 3 my doctor sells. He told me that the best ones are made by AmeriSciences called OmegaMax and you need your doctor's code to order it on-line. He said they are better because the EPA is 720 mgs and the DHA is 480 mgs and that is what helps your eyes. No other Omega 3 fish oil that I could find (including the ones sold on this site) had that many milligrams of EPA and DHA, so I am using the OmegaMax. So hopefully I'm on the way to recovery. I did have a minor one about 2 weeks ago, which went away after 2 hours, which never happend before. Once I get them they used to last for days or weeks. I can handle 2 hours. So I think this stuff is working for me, thank God!. Thanks to you for your help and I'm so glad I found this site - it really helped me!

Comment

Thanks! This is great tip. I was wondering how to subscribe to a thread.

Comment

Working...
      X