X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loading a photo??

Hi

how can i load a photo because digital camera phots and web cam photos are more than 100 pixals x 100 pixals??

chears
    I healed my dry eye with nutrition and detoxification. I'm now a Nutritional Therapist at: www.nourishbalanceheal.com Join my dry eye facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/420821978111328/

Reducing photos

Hi,

I apologize for not responding sooner. I simply didn't notice the post in this forum.

Images for avatars (the picture that appears next to your name) are limited to 80x80 pixels and 20k file size. Images for Profile Pictures (the picture that appears in your profile) are limited to 100x100 pixels and 65k file size.

If you have an image that is larger than the limit, you will need to reduce it down. Most computers come with software that can reduce photos. On the Mac, iPhoto is the easiest tool to use. On Windows, you can use Microsoft Paint (choose "Stretch/Skew" from the "Image" menu.) Make sure you save the final image as a JPG, so the file size will be small enough.

Alternatively, you may send a photo to me, and I'll reduce down and send it back.

Comment

problems with resizing

Can I send my picture to you as well? I seem to have a user error with getting this picture to size correctly.
      Thanks!
      Kim

Comment

Almighty resource

Yes, I'd be happy to re-size and modify photos for anyone who needs it.

Send to The Almighty.

Comment

Working...
        X