X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gabriel
    replied
    Just to add I'm a 34 year old male and these symptoms get better and worse with the seasons.

Leave a comment:

• Gabriel
    started a topic Next step getting tested for sjogrens

Next step getting tested for sjogrens

Well after having lasik a year and two months ago I've been doing lots of research. Lately I've been looking into sjogrens and I think I have a few of the symptoms. Lately I have real dry skin, dry sinuses, dry mouth and throat (at night and morning), back and hips ache on occasions, some nerve sensitivity (worse with caffeine and to much sodium), and of course dry eye which is painful after lasik. I've noticed these symptoms over about 10 years now but haven't thought much of them until getting such bad dry eyes. I can now remember having a little dry eye in the past. I thought they were just from being tired, nothing painful though. I wish I had known more about all this stuff before lasik. I even told my lasik Dr I though I had occasional dryness and she didn't feel concerned. Well I'm gonna look into getting tested for sjogrens but don't even know where to start really. Any good info would be great. I hope I don't have it but I would like to know what is causing my issues. Thanks.
Working...
X