Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• farmgirl
    replied
    Autologous eye serum drops really are most beneficial for keeping the cornea healthy. That is a huge concern for dry eye sufferers and since I have been on them 4+ years I have never once had a Dr tell me I have dry spots on my corneas and almost every time before that I always had dry spots. I use 50% and that seems to do the trick and I have no intention of upping it. For sure they do not really lubricate and I can't say that my eyes bother me any less but it is worth a lot to know that my corneas are healthy and I am less at risk of losing eyesight over this.

What I have discovered though is that if you live in Canada and have Blue Cross coverage, at least as a senior those drops are in fact covered 80% which has been very helpful....F/G

Leave a comment:

• dryeyeblues
    replied
    I use 35%. I have been using Systane Nightime ointment during the day as well and thinning it out with the drops.

Leave a comment:

• dryeyeblues
    replied
    I use them. They are very helpful. It really helps to use other therapies in conjunction like hot compresses. I've documented the therapies I use at my website with some humor, videos, and harmonica at www.lasikdryeyeblues.com. Please note I'm not soliciting any kind of donations (my friend told me to add a button, but I don't want any dry eye sufferers donating to me).
    Thanks
    Matthew

Leave a comment:

• lmoore
    started a topic Autologous Serum Drops

Autologous Serum Drops

Looking for other's experiences. I've been on the drops for going on 5 months now. They are not lubricating but ARE good for inflammation and healing. I started out with 50% and now 75% and don't see a difference. The higher the percentage, the less quantity of drops rec'd and the more frequent needing refills. What have others found to be beneficial? Is there a marked difference in the 100% drops. How often do long time users put them in?
Working...
X