Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone not get DES relief from Synergeyes?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lilahp
    replied
    I went to an eye doc several months ago and tried to get Synergeyes, and my eye doc told me since I couldn't use eyedrops, I couldn't get them. Since then, I have found an eyedrop (prescription) that I can tolerate. It's called FreshKote, and it's really good.

I'm going to try again, but with a different eye doctor who will get samples. This doctor doesn't. Otherwise, he's good. I'm going to check with the Synergeyes people to see who does samples.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• sazy123
    replied
    I tried them and couldnt tolerate them, then i cant tolerate soft contacts for more than 5 mins due to dryness. My eyes are just too dry for any contacts, have hardly any medium gland function.

Leave a comment:

• alisonW
    replied
    I have not tried them...

but wanted to since I can only wear daily disposable soft lenses for a few hours at a time and my eye doc said "no way" when I asked her about them. She said that if I can't tolerate soft lenses that there's no way I'd be able to tolerate the Synergeyes. I suppose it depends on how dry youe eyes actually are.

Leave a comment:

• jjright1
    replied
    Yes, I saw RS's posts.

I am going for a fitting this Thursday. Hopefully they bring me as much relief.

Leave a comment:

• Stanza
    replied
    Can only wear soft ones for about 3 hours or so as well, so do so rarely. I would try them if there was a single optometrist where I live that fits them, no one in the whole country...

If you can find one, you should try them, rubyslippers has had great relief from them.

Leave a comment:

• jjright1
    started a topic Anyone not get DES relief from Synergeyes?

Anyone not get DES relief from Synergeyes?

I was reading threw a few posts, and many of them seem to point at dry eye relief from Synergeyes lenses?

I am thinking about making an appointment and trying these out? I would love to be able to use contact lenses again.

I can use soft lenses now, but by about 3 hours, my eyes seem to dry up, and they become noticeably redder. I don't use them anymore and haven't for a while.

Its rather interesting since a lot of these soft contact lenses are marketed in a way that makes you think they'd be great for dry eye, such as acuvue oasys.
Working...
X