X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leo_
    replied
    Sorry to hear that Soxboy. Did you ever go back for a second Isowhite procedure in New Jersey? I am visiting Dr Brian Boxer Wachler for the I brite procedure, in April.

Originally posted by soxboy View Post
    not as happy as I once thought....my eyes still get red....All be it not as much they are still red, and it did not help any with the dryness.

Leave a comment:

• soxboy
    replied
    not as happy as I once thought....my eyes still get red....All be it not as much they are still red, and it did not help any with the dryness.

Leave a comment:

• monamour
    replied
    soxboy. It is now about 8 months since your surgery. Am interested in knowing what your opinion is of the surgery and if you think it is worth it. Am considering it.. can you come back on and talk to us about your experience...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Update

How are your eyes now SOXBOY?

Leave a comment:

• soxboy
    replied
    The surgery went well.....I am now entering my fourth week....I had to get the pressure checked twice since, and my Dr. said everything looked good....They are now whiter then they were before the surgery, and they will continue to get whiter (I hope) over the next 4 weeks or so......I am on some heay duty drops right now , but that will also be cut down at the end of this week. My eyes do not feel any drier then they did prior to surgery. They are about the same in that area right now.

Leave a comment:

• TARYN
    started a topic soxboy

soxboy

How did your I-Brite surgery go? Hope your eyes are doing well.
Working...
X