X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dreaming of a better life
    replied
    thanks and i will let u know.

thanks for ur support its hard becasue my family and i have done every thing we can do right now. i am hoping my blood test well say what is wrong with me. i will let u know what the test reveal when i get them back. i am not sure if there is red or not. thanks for talking to me it sure has helped me becasue i dont feel alone anymore i know iam not when i come online to here. i will let u know as soon as i find out what my blood test say. i am getting it done this up coming week. so by mid april i am hoping i should know more. thanks for ur friendship its nice to talk to someone with dry eyes syndrome. dreaming of a better life.

Leave a comment:

• SusieD
    replied
    I know its little consolation but at least youre getting blood tests done so they can confirm sjorgrens syndrome (and other auto-immune conditions) or leave it out of the equation. If it does turn out that you have a condition like this, then at least you will know what is causing your eye problems and your doctor can target treatments more specifically to your needs.

Are your eyes red at all? It may be that there is some inflammation that needs to be brought under control. I think thats part of my problem and it is quite difficult and time consuming to see improvement with this.

First things first, you need to try and find out why this is happening to you - Hopefully you're blood work might give some clues. If not, at least certain things can be ruled out - again, not much consolation when you're feeling crap - believe me, I know.

Good luck and let us know what you're tests reveal. (Should you wish to of course!)

Susie

Leave a comment:

replied
    i have tryed everything

hi this is dreaming of a better life. i have tryed all of the eye drops on my listes that the eye doctors have given me i have tryed them all from the bio tears to genteal to mositur eye to the oinment to systane to soothe to reastsis and other tear drops that i cant think of there names right now. i have been on doctors orders to eat spinish and take pills for it and somedays i just want to run away from it all but it dosent work cause my eyes come with me. i have water with me were ever i go its just llike it never ends and someday i feel fine but my eyes say other wise i do everything i can pluse i do what the doctor tells me to do. i even had to have plugs put in my eyes in june of last year and i have tryed the contact lenses but the lenses made my eyes blister so that didnt do any good so now we are just trying to make it through this and hope that the doctor can figuer me out after i get my blood test done. the eye doctor said he wanted me to get my blood work done so he can figuer me out through the blood test i hope. thanks for talking to me. dreaming of a better life

Leave a comment:

• SusieD
    replied
    Welcome!

What are you doing to try and manage your eyes at the moment?

Leave a comment:

started a topic my dry eyes story

my dry eyes story

i have dry eyes i have had them since may of 2005 its been almost a year and it just gets worrise with time for me. the doctors think i also have sjogrens syndrome as well. i have tryed almost everything this past year and it seams like nothing has helped i have been in and out of doctors offices and its no fun . life has been hard but i am getting through it one hour at a time. i hope that someday soon i will be back to normal again so i can go outside and do what i want to do.
    enjoy ur week
    dreaming of a better life.
Working...
X