Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blood Serum vs. Amniotic fluid drops (Regener-Eyes) to heal nerves?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood Serum vs. Amniotic fluid drops (Regener-Eyes) to heal nerves?

Hi everyone,

2 years ago I was diagnosed with corneal hypersensitivity via a confocal microscope. It seems to be caused by dryness from staring at electronics.

I don't know if it has evolved into neuropathy since then.

My doctor recommended Regener-Eyes to help heal the nerves. I've been taking it for a couple days and it only seems to be getting worse (I don't know if Regener-eyes is causing it) but I know healing takes months

My question: Which has a better chance of healing the nerves: blood serum or amniotic fluid? I'm extremely desperate at this point

Thanks,

tagclouder

I developed severe dry eyes about a year and a half ago when I got a new ipad. I wondered if that was it, although I never seemed to have an issue reading. I used to work on a computer all day and never had issues, but the ipad may be more drying. I will ask the doctor about corneal hypersensitivity. I am going to try the serum, hoping it works. Can barely ope my eyes anymore.

Comment

I think PRP and Umbilical Cord Serum are both effective. Autologous Serum less so. Honestly I use UCS and PRP simultaneously but the UCS is what really helped.

Comment

Does anyone know if there is a difference between Umbilical Cord Serum and Reger Eyes?

Comment

Working...
        X