probing of glands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jack1988 View Post

Oooh that's not what i was told. Let me know what they say. How did the probing go?

Have you changed your diet btw? That seems to have helped me. No dairy, gluten or sugar

jack1988
    Not been able to get through to Eye Tech past couple days.. annoyingly.

I went on a strict AIP diet in January 2021, i eased off it in May as i didn't really see results in my mgd however it did help my IBS and leaky gut.

Combined probing + IPL probably helped my tbut go from 2&3 to 10&12 according to the probing doc, however eyes are still partially red and dry. I still struggle badly when working on the laptop and it flares my CN.

I'll continue with a eased up version of AIP diet, including lots of green leaves, veggies, avocado's, etc

btw, i took 3 months of lymecycline antibiotics, didnt help besides leave me with gastritis.

Looking forward to the Azura drug: https://www.healio.com/news/ophthalm...-phase-2-trial

what's your next steps? e.g. IPL, Lipiflow, stricter diet?

Comment

Originally posted by orange86 View Post

jack1988
      Not been able to get through to Eye Tech past couple days.. annoyingly.

I went on a strict AIP diet in January 2021, i eased off it in May as i didn't really see results in my mgd however it did help my IBS and leaky gut.

Combined probing + IPL probably helped my tbut go from 2&3 to 10&12 according to the probing doc, however eyes are still partially red and dry. I still struggle badly when working on the laptop and it flares my CN.

I'll continue with a eased up version of AIP diet, including lots of green leaves, veggies, avocado's, etc

btw, i took 3 months of lymecycline antibiotics, didnt help besides leave me with gastritis.

Looking forward to the Azura drug: https://www.healio.com/news/ophthalm...-phase-2-trial

what's your next steps? e.g. IPL, Lipiflow, stricter diet?
      Continue with IPL and try a stricter diet. I know a lot of people where the diet hasn't really helped their MGD tbf. What were your original symptoms? Have you just got MGD, or an AI disease? I only have MGD, no aqueous deficiency at all.

Comment

Working...
      X