Look at my eyes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look at my eyes

Hi everyone following on from the thread I posted about Ptosis, I have a photo of my eyes at their worst and wanted some advice...

I plan to delete the photo after a period of time but if I could have some opinions that would be great. I have suffered with my eye this week.
    And that is after following my opticians guidance of using drops multiple times a day, heat mask and massage followed by tea tree wipes, oh and omega 3. (usually take flaxseed anyway)

So when I took this photo, my right eye felt at its worst. Foreign Body Sensation partially at the outer corners.

Last week my optician observed under slit lamp, my Tear break up time is 5. And I have MGD. It affects both eyes, but I really only feel it in the right one... yet oddly that is the eye that looks more 'normal'.

I'm trying to explore reasons for this dry eye and i'm thinking along the hormonal route. But is it a possibility, by the appearance of my eyes at their worst, that anyone can tell what could be the problem?

To prove my eyes didn't always look this way... here they are in 2014.
    Of course they look better here anyway as i'm wearing makeup, but personally I see a difference as in they are much more symetrical.

I've had MGD and being treating it since 2012.
    Last edited by Gemma90; 26-Feb-2021, 16:01.

The photos are not showing for me.

Comment

Working...
    X