Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How should moisture chamber glasses fit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How should moisture chamber glasses fit?

I was very happy today as I discovered a store in my town selling Ziena moisture chamber glasses. I was wondering, do you guys have any opinions on these? Do they help? I borrowed a pair from the store. My question is, how should they fit around the eyes? I feel like under the eyes the seal is quite good but above there is a small gap. I did not feel a big difference between the different models but I feel like the ones I brought home are a little bit big since I have a small face. If the frames are a bit big, do you think they still works as good or should I consider getting the smaller frames? I liked the appearance more on the bigger frames and since I have very bad eye sight they are quit costly, around 500 euros so it’s important for me that they work good and that I will feel comfortable about the appearance. Help would be much appreciated!

Hi....I have a pair of Ziena moisture chamber glasses and find them useful. Mine are non prescription lenses and are clear which darken when outdoors. They help me to watch TV, as this is something I really struggle with. Yes, they should be a snug fit all round with no gaps to gain the most benefit, and this helps to retain the moisture in your eyes. You can bend the arms to give a better fit if they feel too large. Hope this helps a little.

Comment

Working...
    X