This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drops burn eyes and make red veins more pronounced

Anybody put eye drops in, it burns, and then the veins in your eyes become more pronounced and there is a lot more of them?

What you're describing is inflammation and yes, if I used drops with preservatives in them that happens to me.

Comment

do you know why this inflammation happens? I'm using preservative free drops and it doesn' t happen every time. It usually happens if I don't put drops in for a couple of hours. I'm assuming its just because they're really dry but my entire eye will get really red and there will be a lot more veins.

Comment

Originally posted by dgreen97 View Post
        do you know why this inflammation happens? I'm using preservative free drops and it doesn' t happen every time. It usually happens if I don't put drops in for a couple of hours. I'm assuming its just because they're really dry but my entire eye will get really red and there will be a lot more veins.

I think you should try to change and try other drops. It is absolutly not good to have inflammation like that. I used a ointment for my lasek dry eyes. My eyes now looks like i am on drugs all the time and it feels like the veins are making the dry eye problem worse.

donīt you think that the inflammation happens because of irritation ? it is the same thing when your eyes gets dry, they get irritated and red.

Comment

just bought some systane lubricant eye drops yesterday... so far they are working fairly good but i've only put them in twice so its hard to tell lol

Comment

Working...
          X