This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zyrtec and blepharitis symptoms relief

I was wondering if anybody else has had success with Zyrtec eye drops. My blepharitis has been itching and burning for three months now and artificial tears seem to only make the matter worst. I have been to my opthamologist and was told that She does not see any allergies but agrees that Zyrtec eyedrops have been shown to help with a lot of blepharitis symptoms. My eyes still feel dry and my vision still looks hazy, but the burning and itching are under controll. I hope this helps others because for me it has been one step foward in this disease. By the way my doctor also said that Zyrtec is O.K. for long turm use, and has been proven to be very safe.

Please be cautious with this eye drop. It may contain benzalkonium chloride, a preservative known to be toxic to the ocular surface. Each lot of this medication may contain a different preservative or a combination of preservatives so your response may not be the same from bottle to bottle. http://www.drugs.com/pro/zyrtec-itchy-eye.html
    Every day with DES is like a box of chocolates...You never know what you're going to get.

Comment

I argee with you Kitty 100% and only use the drops on days that I simply cannot take the itching and burning any more. I would say about once every other day is max. Thanks for looking out for me and I wish you the best of luck.

Comment

Working...
      X