No announcement yet.

need help, suggestions, anything...b/c Im running out of options/hope. :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would ask. He answered my questions before I was a patient.

Comment

I also get this like tiny specs/particles of debris? or mucus? Im not sure what it is but they sponteneously appear right in the middle of my eye & are damn near impossible to remove. Even if I put drops on. They cause horrible foreign body sensation. I can jiggle it with my botton lid margin & the spec will move around a bit but never dislodge from its location. Then later on (can be anywhere from a few secnds to an hour) it will disappear, just like that. The drier my eyes are the more likely I will get it & I usually get it 1- 3 times a day.
      remember when I wrote this above? I finally found out what its called: Filamentary keratitis
      http://legacy.revoptom.com/handbook/oct02_sec3_4.htm

its annoying as hell & Id say it causes about 50% of my DES discomfort. Im going to ask Dr. Tseng about it when I see him next week.
      miserable in Miami...

Comment

Great that you're continuing to investigate. Hang in there!!!!!
        So many of us, not just DES patients, but all patients, have to deal with an incorrect or inadequate diagnosis.
        Really good diagnosticians are priceless.

Comment

Hope you will be feeling better soon, and sending some support for you to remain hopeful. I like the suggestion that you contact Dr. ******. Best wishes!

Comment

the FK is supposedly symptom of aqueous deficient dry eye. Whats strange is that I was initially disgnosed wth AD but Dr Tseng recently diagnosed me with MGD...so I guess I have both?
            miserable in Miami...

Comment

Yes, you can easily have both, and even more than both, all going on at the same time. It seems once one thing stops working, the rest follows.

Comment

so my follow up visit with Tseng was yesterday & I posted about it here.

http://www.dryeyezone.com/talk/showt...3574#post83574

I really have no idea where to go from here...
                miserable in Miami...

Comment

Working...
                X