This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autologous Serum Drops at MEEI

I just found out that Mass Eye and Ear pharmacy will no longer be offering autologous serum drops. They were getting overwhelmed with the amount of orders. They are in the process of making arrangements to send people elsewhere. It was shocking to hear but the details will be worked out with the pharmacy in Waltham, MA. I really appreciate the drops and would miss the help they provide so it will just be getting through the transition of switching to a new place.

What an odd thing; generally if something is doing well, you don't discontinue the service. Hopefully the new pharmacy will be better equipped to handle the orders.

Comment

Autologous Tears ar MEEI

You posted this info on the 24th. I called their lab on the 26th and was told that they were overwhelmed and that they had stopped making the tears. I was also told that the hospital would be making their decision soon. Where did you get your info? I am worried that the process would move out of state. Waltham would be fine. I have only been using the seum 1 1/2 months but get relief already.

Comment

Working...
      X