Autologous Serum Drops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by farmgirl View Post
    Hi ltree: I don't know what province you are in in Canada but FYI my Alberta Blue Cross paid for my serum drops 80%. It was a big help.The pharmacist gave me a form which I filled out and submitted and voila! I got a cheque in the mail. I am happy that the drops are helping you with this very strange condition....F/G
    That's wonderful they're mostly covered for you farmgirl! I am in Ontario and am still waiting to see if mine are covered.

Comment

Originally posted by SAAG View Post
      I used 100% serum drops 4 times daily for several years - I found them more effective than the 50% ones. I wouldn't have quit, except we took off to travel full-time and it wasn't practical to bring them with us. The cost was cheap for a 3 month supply - about $25 to the lab for drawing the blood, and about $75 to the pharmacy for bottling the serum (all this is Canadian dollars). I stored them in the freezer, and only kept the bottle currently in use thawed in the fridge - I asked for small 3ml bottles that lasted a few days each.

(P.S. I'm not around the forums often anymore, so if anyone reading this has followup questions, I may not see if for weeks - so sorry! Anyhow, I've posted a lot on here, so if you do a search for my username and serum drops you'll find what I know hehe)
      Hello SAAG - I hope you are still around to read this sometime - or if not, I hope it is because your conditions are all managed and do not need this anymore :-)

The cost for your drops are almost 3 times cheaper than mine! May I ask which province/pharmacy you were at? Mine, in Ontario, cost $270 for a 3-month supply.

Comment

I was in Manitoba

(I'm not around the forums often anymore, so if anyone reading this has followup questions, I may not see if for weeks - so sorry! Anyhow, I've posted a lot on here, so if you do a search for my username you'll find what I know.)

Comment

Hey guys,

Can I ask you how the serum has helped you?

Do you know if it helps to heal the conjunctiva from inflammation and/or heal the tear film?

Also what are you guy MGD, ATD or something else.

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
          X