panoptx glasses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• panoptx glasses

I just ordered a pair today thru my local harley dealer. sirrico model, prescription, with the day/night lenses. hope they can give me some relief. Can anybody tell me how long it takes to get them made and shipped back to me? For almost 400.00, i sure do hope they help, plus they should be good glasses for riding my motorcycle this summer.

Ronny, who gave Panoptx the prescription? Your eye doc faxed it in?
    I have Panoptx Sirocco w/RX, plus progressive bifocals. I believe without the bifocals, it's going to be faster. They are in the process of "learning" the process of progressives.

I have the day/night lens in mine also. Mine took longer than it normally would because of the complicated combination. I like mine, although they aren't the "prettiest" of things to wear. When the lens are dark, they don't look too bad. When I wear mine into the bank, they sort of stare at me. I don't care. I'm sure you'll like yours.

Mine were $500 (including the progressive bifocals) and since they're so expensive, you should have patience! They should make excellent motorcycle glasses/goggles.
    Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Working...
    X