Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know of any comfy brands of swimming goggles?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know of any comfy brands of swimming goggles?

Hi all!

So here's the thing... I want to go boogieboarding again on our next vacation - heck, I'd like to take surfing lessons too, but would need uber eye protection for THAT!!!

The last time I went boogieboarding, I wore my Wiley X sunglasses to keep the salt water from getting into my eyes - if a wave got to me anyhow, I'd run to our beach blanket, flush out my eyes with drops, dry off the foam gasket as well as I could, slap those Wiley X's back on, then race back out to catch another wave. But since a big wave could easily toss them right off me and I'd lose them, I figure I ought to upgrade to proper swimming goggles that can handle even my being tossed under a ginormous wave

The last time I tried shopping for swimming goggles, they made my eyes feel like they were being pulled outwards, and that made them feel even drier than usual and I couldn't stand to wear them for more than a minute so i didn't buy them (i don't have this problem with snorkeling masks... I guess because they are bigger??)

So, wondering if there are any brands out there that have lower odds of doing that... has anyone had any luck???

Oooooo, this is sooooo not going to be a good look on the beach... lmao

You know that James Bond movie where Halle Berry walks out of the ocean onto the beach looking amazing in her bikini? Now imagine... her wearing swimming goggles...

She slowly takes them off as she glides out of the surf...

only to reveal...

GREAT BIG HUGE GOGGLE IMPRINTS ON HER FACE!!!!

and better yet... great big goggly tan lines!!! bahahahahaha

(note to self... do NOT forget the waterproof sunscreen on the face!!!!)

Oh yeah... the wonderful world of dry eye haha

(And believe me, I'm totally not trying to say I'd look anything close to as amazing as Halle Berry lolololol Just saying, if this would ruin HER look, imagine what I'll look like!!!)

Oh well... would be worth it to go boogieboarding with abandon
Working...
X