edgar david google...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• edgar david google...

does anyone watch football here? cuz Edgar Davids, one of the greatest footballer, actually ALWAYS wear google in all his football match and i wonder, as his google is very fashionable and cool, has anyone tried it yet?...is it good for dryeye prevention? does it protect the eye from wind and other bad factors affecting D.E....?
    by the way, (I have read that) Edgar Davids has glaucoma and that y he wear it....
    If I have to choose between being happy and sad, I''ll choose being happy....... and you?... so.... stop choosing being unhappy (yeah its hard but....)....stop depressing........ live!!!

Originally posted by Mikastef
    does anyone watch football here? cuz Edgar Davids, one of the greatest footballer, actually ALWAYS wear google in all his football match and i wonder, as his google is very fashionable and cool, has anyone tried it yet?...is it good for dryeye prevention? does it protect the eye from wind and other bad factors affecting D.E....?
    by the way, (I have read that) Edgar Davids has glaucoma and that y he wear it....

I'm not sure of his exact condition but, he does have some sort of medical problem because he had to get permission form FIFA to wear them. I would assume that any goggle of that sort would protect the eyes from wind and the environment. They are cool, try em and find out if they work, worst case you get a cool pair of sunglasses out of the deal.

Comment

Working...
    X