Eye lid lubricant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eye lid lubricant

I am using Sterlid foam to scrub lid margins but this seams to dry them out.Does anyone
    Have a suggestion for a lubricant on the lid margin? And my cornea is very dry and abraded
    I'm applying Lotomax twice daily and tears about every 20 minutes.Also I use the
    Lubricant in the tube at night.

Originally posted by lissaruss View Post
    I am using Sterlid foam to scrub lid margins but this seams to dry them out.Does anyone
    Have a suggestion for a lubricant on the lid margin? And my cornea is very dry and abraded
    I'm applying Lotomax twice daily and tears about every 20 minutes.Also I use the
    Lubricant in the tube at night.
    OcuSoft Plus has moisturizing qualities. Not sure about the regular Ocusoft.

Comment

I use a Vitamin A ophtalmic gel (Dulcis), I'm french. Do you have this where you live?

Comment

Dominorose- is this gel preservative free? How does it help?

Comment

Yep Dryeyel., no preservatives, only vaseline, lanolin, liquid parrafin and retinol. It is used for healing the cornea, but my opht told me to use it on my lids and skin around the eyes if needed
          Last edited by dominorose; 09-Aug-2014, 08:45.

Comment

https://www.pharma-gdd.com/fr/p-vita...cis-p5228.html

Comment

Thanks! Does this help with your redness?

Comment

The redness of my skin? Yes. But not for my sclera, I dont use it on the cornea (I can't put my fingers on it)

Comment

Working...
                X