Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tips on massaging upper lids

Hi

Has anyone got any tips on how to massage the upper eyelids? I read a tip about rolling a q-tip along the eyelid margin several times straight after the warm compresses. I've been doing this for the past week and I am noticing my lower eyelid margins are less inflamed (my doctor and optician say to keep doing what I am doing as the blepharitis is getting better). But I'm having trouble applying this tip to the upper lid margins - anyone got any tips or other techniques I can use for the upper lids?

Thanks
    Dave

hey,

here's what i do. make sure your hands are clean and dry. for your right eye, hold your eye closed using ur left hand by pressing your eye lashes against your cheeks with your fingers. then use your right hand to express your glands and then clean the lid by rolling the q-tip. and then do the opposite for your left eye.

hope this helps

Comment

Thanks for the tips, will try them tonight. One of the problems I have is my right eye sight is not very good so difficult to see what I'm doing with my left eye closed - hope I can master this for my right eye then use the feel of it for the left.

Comment

If you have a significant other, have them give you a hand. I am constantly putting drops in or digging in my wife's eyes (and I don't even get paid overtime for bringing my work home with me).

Comment

Working...
        X