This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warm compesses. No microwave access

This is a repost from the open forum so appologies for the duplication. I thought more people would see it here in this MGD specific forum:

I've found that if you do not have access to a microwave whether you are in a hotel room, cruise ship, at work, etc, that all you need is a washcloth and a large ziplock bag.

Turn on the tap water to get it HOT, then run the washcloth under the hot water, then put the washcloth (without ringing the water out) directly into the ziplock bag, zip it shut, and that makes a nice warm compress.

Sometimes I would carry a dry washcloth in a clean ziplock bag, when I go to work or when I'm in a hotel room.
    RG
    "Wishing I never had LASIK and was still wearing glasses and contact lenses"

Thanks for the information. I was in a motel room for a few days and luckily there was a microwave and simply got a face towell, soaked it in hot water and placed into the microwave. It did the job, felt comfortable on my eyes, but dripped water into my ears and the heat didn't last long at all. I zipped locked bag would prevent all of this. Great idea.

Comment

Working...
    X