X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Warm Compress/Massager for MGD

Hi Everyone,

I know a lot of people like myself have MGD. My friend and I found this campaign on Kickstarter for a warm compress and massage. It seems quite similar to Lipiflow, with the exception that it does not go underneath the eyelids. For $129 it's a lot more affordable than Lipiflow is and you can use it anytime you want!

My friend and I have pledged and we're both excited to receive one. I had Lipiflow in the past so hopefully this helps our glands in the same way. Please check out the campaign below. If we get enough people to pledge I can setup a contest for one of you to win a free Aurai. Please let me know after you have pledged so I can take your name down. If anyone has any questions I have a direct line to the founder of the product and he is willing to answer any question we may have. The link to campaign is below if you are interested.

Aurai - The World's 1st Cool/Warm Water-propelled Eye Massager
    Check out the Aurai-The World's 1st Cool/Warm Water-propelled Eye Massager Campaign, it's awesome. Live on Kickstarter

YES, finally the answer to all of our prayers...Aurai! Revolutionary key ingredient guys....you'd never guess....Water!

This looks like another scam, whoever posted this is probably in cahoots with the founder. Make sure you donate to their kickstarter though. They have to line their pockets somehow

Comment

Originally posted by BigApple24 View Post
      YES, finally the answer to all of our prayers...Aurai! Revolutionary key ingredient guys....you'd never guess....Water!

This looks like another scam, whoever posted this is probably in cahoots with the founder. Make sure you donate to their kickstarter though. They have to line their pockets somehow
      I respectfully disagree with you. I think if you add a massage component into the warm compress component it could be quite helpful. People do dangerous manual expression of the glands after a warm compress and some don't do an expression at all. Maybe the massage component alleviates the need for an expression.

Who knows, maybe the product won't be helpful, but what if it is? I'm a dry eye sufferer like you so I ask you to be respectful as we're all suffering and looking for a solution. If it winds up being a scam I have nothing to do with it. I'm not in cohoots with the owner and I think it was nice of me to even post anything.

I think it ships in September. I'll let you all know what I think of it when t comes.

Comment

I don't know packattack, you're post seems fishy...detailing the exact price and asking people to pledge to something you haven't fully explained ...you mention that if enough people pledge then "you" can set up a contest for someone to win a free one? who gave you the power to do this? sounds like you are in cahoots with the owner, one way or another, especially if you have a "direct line" to the owner. Does the ceo of McDonald's give out a "direct line" for customers to call him to set up a contest to win a free Big Mac whenever they feel like I?

And yes you say it's nice of you to post anything, but who really knows what your motives are? Please don't insult our intelligence on here. I have no idea who you are, but any veteran dry eye talk member knows that a little "warm water massage" isn't going to do the trick, as we've all tries variations of this already. Unless you have a product that is actually backed up by science, with proven results, from a double masked, randomized, placebo controlled study that showed long term effectiveness, please don't waste our time

Comment

Working...
        X