Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Compresses - Wrinkles.

Hello everyone,

I had been doing the hot compresses for a while now and I think it has been working very well according to my ophthalmologist, although I feel no difference or relief at all, he did say that more glands were opened so I guess I'll continue to do them.
    The only downside is that I'm starting to notice a lot of wrinkling in my undereye because of it.

I was wondering for those who also do it, are you using any type of ointment or anything that can be applied to the eye so that it wouldn't be as hard on the skin? Thanks a lot.

-Daniel R

Not sure if you are using moist compresses or a rice baggie. I had skin problems with the moist heat, but not with the rice baggies. Crazy as it sounds, the moisture really dried up the skin around my eyes. Check with a dermatologist about eye cream. Some have creams for sale. I quit using eye creams as they all ended up in my eyes, but might be tempted to go back to the brand my dermatologist makes now that my eyes are better. Best of wishes to you.

Comment

Hi LaDiva I'd been using moist compresses from Thermalon, thanks for the response anyways, best of wishes to you too.

Comment

Working...
      X