HONEY IS DANGEROUS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HONEY IS DANGEROUS

I write that because when i was in pain 24/7 during one month , i tried some honey , raw honey , unfortunately it has moved my flaps.. i did a topography two month post op and then after using the honey they were de-centered.

I was thinking no doc can re-center it , FALSE , after reading the topic of angela810 about cure for lasik tear dysfunction.

Dr Alio at vissum in Spain , re-open the flap so he can re-center it , right?

Just when you are so bad and ant to give a try to everything , dont try honey on recent lasik operation , i wasnot thinking rigth... Because now i have some "ache" pain and it really looks like its because of the de-centered flap. A doctor took a pic of my eyes , they were red veins in my eyes on the flap because he is so de-centered.

Good advice Peter. I am allergic to honey, and wouldn't dream of putting it in my eyes as I cannot even stand to eat it on a biscuit. Some people have gotten relief from it, but I never thought about it sticking to a Lasik flap. Wow. Thank you for posting this, and I hope your eye situation improves.

Comment

Last edited by savino; 04-Jun-2017, 07:36.

Comment

That s what i explained , i was not thinking right, i tried everything to lessen the pain... i know manuka honey can be very helpful but not in an lasik eyes with flap. I was operated 4 month before i try the honey

Comment

Last edited by savino; 02-Sep-2016, 04:14.

Comment

Working...
          X