This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freshkote questions

Rebecca, thank you so much for this amazing forum! It is so helpful!

I have a question about Freshkote. I just started using it yesterday to treat dry eye and corneal erosions. I had been using Refresh Classic and Theratears. Can I continue to use Refresh Classic and Theratears in conjunction with Freshkote? The reason I ask is that I know Freshkote is unique and I don't want to prevent it from working correctly by using other drops as well.

On the other hand, I heard that Freshkote should not used more than 3 or 4 times a day. However, I wake up several times in the night and like to re lubricate every time I wake up to prevent erosions and so I know its too many times to keep reusing Freshkote for that so that is why I like to re lubricate with Refresh Classic and Theratears, so I can re lubricate as often as needed.

Does combining it with other drops prevent it from working as well? For those of you who had success with Freshkote, did you only use it alone or combine it? I have heard amazing things about Freshkote so I am excited about it and eagerly hoping I will see benefit so want to make sure I am using it correctly.

Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks so much!
Working...
X