No announcement yet.

Has anyone ever used CBD oil eye drops?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone ever used CBD oil eye drops?

Gracias in advance.

I have been told that thc or cbd in an opthamolic solution is really really hard to make. The people who I have heard use it said it hurt so bad. I would also be very wary of putting drops in my eye some cbd company made. If it was made by a pharmaceutical company and could guarantee purity, I would love to try them.

I personally take 500-600mg cbd oil suspended in macadamia nut oil. I buy the raw powder and suspend it in the oil myself. I basically do this every morning, weigh out my dose, heat the oil on the stove, drop the powder in, stir with silicon spatula till dissolved....then I pour it into my protein shake and drink. I genuinely believe the cbd has helped me a lot. It's costing me 12.50USD a day, but I noticed after a couple weeks my inflammation was way better. The key is to take it every single day...i thought cbd was like Advil, I take it and it should immediately fix the inflammation. That was wrong...someone explained to me it's like a supplement, you have to use it consistently for a while to get the effects.

let me also add, I still smoke pot too. When I asked my doc about it he's like, you should keep doing that. I said regardless of the drying effect...he's like eat it, lol. Great guy.

Comment

I've never heard of CBD eye drops. Let us know if you try it!

I have tried CBD hemp oil 20mg 1x/day capsules from a Vermont-based retailer for its supposed anti-inflammatory benefits. Tried it for a month, didn't notice a difference. That was 6 months ago. Decided to try it again recently but 2x/day. So far it's been two weeks with no obvious difference. Currently debating whether to order another bottle but I'm pretty skeptical, unless the price point goes down or there's more evidence in the literature that this stuff works for dry eyes.

I'm thinking maybe if I use cbd oil to cook or as part of a meal it would be more appealing than just another supplement. Our body makes its own CBD naturally so I'm also not clear what a good dosage is. Dowork123, 500-600 mg sounds like a lot but the only frame of reference I have is the recommendation on the bottle I use from the Vermont retailer which recommends around 20-80 mg a day.

Comment

Originally posted by diydry View Post
        I've never heard of CBD eye drops. Let us know if you try it!

I have tried CBD hemp oil 20mg 1x/day capsules from a Vermont-based retailer for its supposed anti-inflammatory benefits. Tried it for a month, didn't notice a difference. That was 6 months ago. Decided to try it again recently but 2x/day. So far it's been two weeks with no obvious difference. Currently debating whether to order another bottle but I'm pretty skeptical, unless the price point goes down or there's more evidence in the literature that this stuff works for dry eyes.

I'm thinking maybe if I use cbd oil to cook or as part of a meal it would be more appealing than just another supplement. Our body makes its own CBD naturally so I'm also not clear what a good dosage is. Dowork123, 500-600 mg sounds like a lot but the only frame of reference I have is the recommendation on the bottle I use from the Vermont retailer which recommends around 20-80 mg a day.
        I was reading that for large amounts of inflammation, you need 300-500mg a day. I pay about 25 a gram

Also, one reason I never buy caps or tinctures is because you don't know if they really dosed them correctly. I've seen so many edibles fail testing...they say 100mg on the package and tested at 12mg. I've had this happen to me A LOT. That's why the only way I'd put cbd drops in my eye is if they were made following FDA regulations for sourcing the material. I also buy my cbd from Kentucky and Colorado because they have state run hemp programs which I trust more than some stoners growing some cbd plants and blasting them with butane or hexane.

Comment

Desperate in Canada. There is absolutely nothing here in the way of CBD eye drops for dry eyes post Lasik. Nothing works either.....given up all hope. CBD is the way to go as well as oral oil for the stress side. Also look into vitamin B12 for nerve rebuilding if required. But somebody tell me where in Canada for CBD eye drops for these ××××× eyes!

Comment

CBD varies from THC in a great deal of perspectives, and it is guaranteed by analysts that it likewise helps control the mischief THC could do to the human cerebrum and body. In that sense, CBD could support uneasiness or distrustfulness.

Comment

Hi i just want to say you that CBD differs from THC in a lot of viewpoints, and it is ensured by investigators that it moreover helps control the fiendishness THC could do to the human cerebrum and body. In that sense, CBD could bolster uneasiness or mistrust.

Comment

Hi, no such luck with hemp oil, but finding some relief with a manukau based honey product Optimel Manukau+ Forte Eye Gel , also available in drops .it does Stings a bit I like to put the gel in my lid margins at start and end of day and use the drops of top up during the day. It’s really great for ocular surface health and I find subtle reduction in the apperence of puffed inflamed eyelids.

Comment

I’m wondering about trying cbd in olive oil not as eye drops, but maybe just close around the eye? I love my 1:1 cbd:thc oil to massage into my sore muscles. For that, I add a few drops of citrus essential oil to cover up the odor. I’ve taken diluted tincture under my tongue, but often I forget, and it’s a bit expensive. Maybe I didn’t use it long enough consistently. I, too, thought it was like Advil. Thank you for clarifying..
                  Eyes too small for Lipiflow!

Comment

I have not used eye drops that contain CBD oil, but I have added it to my food. You can add CBD oil to your favorite salad dressing recipe. Just mix together olive oil, vinegar, honey, salt, pepper, and a few drops of CBD oil. Adding a few drops of CBD oil to your favorite smoothie recipe can help you get your daily dose of CBD in a tasty way. Just blend your favorite fruits, yogurt, and a few drops of CBD oil together. You can add CBD oil to some baked goods recipe such as cookies, brownies, and muffins. Adding the best CBD oil to your diet is well for pain and mental disorders.
                    Last edited by RylanGalvan; 17-Apr-2023, 05:52.

Comment

Working...
                    X