Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Posiforlid Comod

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Posiforlid Comod

    Hello,

    Did anyone try Posiforlid Comod drops by Ursapharm? They claim to reduce inflammation in eyes as well as eyelids.
    I have permanent red veins and tried many drops. Perhaps anyone has feedback for this one? Would be appreciated.

  • #2
    I had never heard this drop before, when I searched I found out that it has salicylic acid as ingredient, I had never thought this could be used in an eye drop, normally I use this acid to my face for acne treatment. Do you have blepharit, in that case it can help maybe..

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by chuto View Post
      I had never heard this drop before, when I searched I found out that it has salicylic acid as ingredient, I had never thought this could be used in an eye drop, normally I use this acid to my face for acne treatment. Do you have blepharit, in that case it can help maybe..
      Yes it has salicylic acid as ingridient. I have blepharit/dry eyes/MGD. But mostly I want to get rid of red veins. So I thought with salicylic acid it might work.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by drydm View Post

        Yes it has salicylic acid as ingridient. I have blepharit/dry eyes/MGD. But mostly I want to get rid of red veins. So I thought with salicylic acid it might work.
        I have the same permanent scleral red veins and unfortunately nothing helps to reduce them, even when my eyes feel less drier they are always red. I hope those drops will help you..

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by chuto View Post

          I have the same permanent scleral red veins and unfortunately nothing helps to reduce them, even when my eyes feel less drier they are always red. I hope those drops will help you..
          Yes, I know. I tried so many drops, a month on Doxy - nothing works. Some doctors say it will go, others say no. So confusing. Another option is IPL but I'm not sure if it works for this. So, not sure if these drops make a miracle but if I try and have a good result I will share.

          Comment

          Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Biggrin :D Wink ;) Rolleyes :rolleyes: Tongue :p Cool :cool: Redface :o Confused :confused: Eek :eek: Frown :( Mad :mad:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X

          Debug Information