X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry for doubleposting but I just have to spread this

Hello again!

This is my most positive post ever I think. Some of you might have followed my previous experiments. My newest idea is based on the same theory (treatment with the omega 3 fatty acid plus growth factors might induce neuronal regrowth, please read my previous posts with articles to get the idea):

Some of you might think I'm a crazy person, but anyhow. I realised the "solution" was right in front of my eyes, cheap and readily available: Omega 3 eggs! I take an egg, mix the yolk with the white in a "sterilised" (i just use boiling water and let it cool of, of course it's not sterile, but this far I haven't had any infection) bowl, and then i suck it up in a syringe, mixing it with autologous serum, and use it as eye drops. It works marvelously, though it's a good idea to use coconut oil as I described before to protect the skin around the eyes, because egg gives a somewhat sticky feeling on the skin.

My theory is that the Omega 3 eggs contain quite a lot of DHA (even normal eggs do actually), and the serum contains the growth factor. I also think that egg must contain a lot of growth factors in itself, so maybe you can use just egg! It might be a good idea to mix it with some sterilized water to make it less viscous.

Of course, I don't know anything about long term effects but I feel great. Only thing is you get some crust around the eyes which might not be to aestethic, but who cares?

This weekend i went travelling!! A big step for me, I went on the course and I could concentrate on the course instead on managing my pain.

I rarely ever login here, so if you want to ask me something my email is lelagy at hotmail dot com

This really interesting - fingers crossed for you that things continue to go well!!!

Comment

Thaks for postig lelagy.

I wish you do well.

Comment

Working...
      X