Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What a difference a drop makes...tra la la...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a difference a drop makes...tra la la...

I was thinking all day to post a positive post, as there have been so many sad ones lately.

Today I walked to work and realized I didn't look like I was crying, tears weren't streaming down my face from being in the air, (I've been stopped before by people wondering if I'm ok ). I still had some tears but they were more elegant by far than the usual...

Of course when I'm inside the tears go away again but still. I even realized I could see the world more clearly.

I still have irritation and my right eye particularly is a nightmare, but it's those little steps isn't it?

And I'm sure I owe it all to using one single drop of Dwelle at night before I sleep. I now only wake up 2 times and not 3-4 and I'm mixing a mask and tranquil-eyes and doing scrubs and finding out that there's some relief.

Took 7 months. But I'll be happy for my day today with a little less pain

Which I couldn't have done without any of you guys.

So thanks.
    just keep swimming...

that's great..that Tranquileyes is special ciao!

Comment

Hear, hear! I've been using a drop of Dwelle underneath my Tranquileyes for several weeks now, and I agree with your sentiments exactly. In fact, I find myself singing, "tra la la" frequently these days.

Comment

tra la la....
        just keep swimming...

Comment

Rebecca - why cant we get dwelle and dakrina or freshKote by mail order to the UK ? Is it 'cos of the low dollar/stirling situation (like us getting it on the cheap) I for one would willingly pay more if necesary I am so envious, and we are so frustrated and limited

Comment

Originally posted by stella View Post
            Rebecca - why cant we get dwelle and dakrina or freshKote by mail order to the UK ? Is it 'cos of the low dollar/stirling situation (like us getting it on the cheap) I for one would willingly pay more if necesary I am so envious, and we are so frustrated and limited
            You can get Dwelle & Dakrina (from the Shop). Freshkote is sold on prescription only. However, I think that Freshkote will be available in the UK & Ireland under another name before long. If/when I learn more about this I'll let you know.
            Rebecca Petris
            The Dry Eye Foundation
            dryeyefoundation.org
            800-484-0244

Comment

tra la la....
              name this tune...

Tranquileyes goggles and
              Dwelle and Dakrina
              Unisol rinses and
              Ocusoft cleanser
              Panoptx glasses and little rice bags
              These are a few of my favorite things

When the pain flares up
              When erosions come
              When I'm feeling sad
              I simply go back to my favorite things
              And then I don't feel so baaaaaaaaad

Rebecca Petris
              The Dry Eye Foundation
              dryeyefoundation.org
              800-484-0244

Comment

The song

Rebecca,

So I found myself humming this song this morning, lol! I am having a not-so-bad day. Even though I've awakened many days recently with erosions, they have been minor(which is fabulous because the 2 major ones I;ve had took me out of commsion for a week each time!), and manageable. I am using Dr. Holly's drops ( I vascillate between them as I am new to them and like them all) during the day and find that the Muro 128 ointment at night has been very helpful for me.

I also have an upcoming appointment with Dr. Latkany that I'm looking forward to.

Hope everyone finds at least one thing to feel good about today!

Allie

Comment

wow Rebecca!!

That's my laugh of the day!
                  Talented lady you are!

Billye

Comment

i'm composing the music for that song....someone wants to sing it??? dry eye jingle ! eheh

Comment

Wow - I will send for some immediately - How stupid - I did'nt realize you sent them mail order Thats SUCH good news
                      Thanks Rebecca
                      Stella

Comment

the dry eye jingle...

i'm composing the music for that song....someone wants to sing it???
                        maybe we can do a chorus.

Very good lyrics
                        just keep swimming...

Comment

Working...
                        X