No announcement yet.

Good things are happening!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Acarol, that would be pretty fun to meet up and regale about dry eye!
    Take care and good luck with your eyes.

Comment

Ya HOPEFULLY by the time you come over we might have improved a bit!!
      Take care.

Comment

For more about homeopathy, please see a branch of this thread that I broke off to make its own thread, at this link. Sorry for the mess!

A couple of the posts that I moved were striving to make it clear that Dwelle is not a homeopathic remedy, which is quite right, so I wanted to mention that here.
        Rebecca Petris
        The Dry Eye Foundation
        dryeyefoundation.org
        800-484-0244

Comment

Things are continuing to improve. I put in a single drop of dakrina this morning and went 6 hours without needing another drop! Perhaps the nerves in my eyes are finally starting to regenerate! I am so thankful for the improvements.

Comment

That is really great news. It gives me hope - I've been feeling super bummed out again recently. Just wanting so badly to feel normal again...to not be so worried and consumed with my eyes. I just hate this stupid lasik. I don't know how so many people are so happy with their results.

Comment

Originally posted by lboogie View Post
              That is really great news. It gives me hope - I've been feeling super bummed out again recently. Just wanting so badly to feel normal again...to not be so worried and consumed with my eyes. I just hate this stupid lasik. I don't know how so many people are so happy with their results.
              I understand. I have spoken with at least 10 different people who had lasik and not one of them had any issues. It is very frustrating! One guy told me that after 4 weeks he was fine. Knowing how much I have been suffering with my dry eyes after 5 months I was and am still quite bitter about the whole thing.

Comment

Working...
              X