Great check-up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great check-up!

Yesterday I went in for my routine 3 month check up. I was expecting the worst since my right plug fell out over a month ago and then my left plug fell out the day before. I was also on watch because I just started using contacts again (with limited use).

For the first time I didn't have ANY corneal staining! The Dr. said my eyes are looking much better! I can't believe it! I need to go back in a few months to check my eyes again. We left my plugs out this time to see how I do without them before re-insertion.

I don't know if this run of success will last but for the time being I am very happy with my progress!

Excellent news. So happy for you!

Melissa
    pianolady

Comment

I am sooooooooo happy for you. I hope your good news is long term

Comment

A really good report, Elvis. Lucy
        Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

So far so good!

Comment

A little update:

This past week my eyes have been feeling more dry and uncomfortable than usual. It really bothers me when I take my contacts out after work. I thought maybe this was happening because my plugs were taken out.

Well it turns out that I forgot that I stopped taking my Flax oil for a little over a week because I had run out. I bought more and took another pill immediately. Just 2 days later I am already starting to feel so much better!

I guess that goes to show that the Flax oil really DOES work! I'll never stop taking that again

Comment

Working...
            X