Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dry eye from contacts

hi i am new.

I got dry eye from wearing contacts i think, i am 20 have no other health problems. i.e rocasea, allergies and do alot of sports. First i just couldnt wear contacts any more and then bamm horible dry eye.

I know people with diabetes, epilepsy, and many other conditions and they are not suffering as much. Give me those conditions any day. Dry eye truely sucks.

Join the club buddy!!!

I'll let Dr Latkany answer your question in the other forum...

Comment

Hey,

I know how your feel. I am only 22 and my dry eye was induced by contacts. I feel asleep in them and woke up with it the next day after having no previous problems at all. Anyway, I have had my contacts out for a month and things are getting better.

Find a good doctor, and try different things!

Hope you find relief!

Comment

Sympathy Found Here

I so understand your pain. I have worn contacts since I was 12, I am 39. I slept in them and woke up with a bad eye infection and corneal abrasions. I think this was complicated due to my dry eyes. My eyes are not healing after 3 weeks. Not sure I will be able to wear contacts again I am so bummed!!I hate wearing my glasses. I do a lot of sports and my glasses are annoying. Today I went running in the rain and I couldn't see, my lenses were all wet. Boo Hoo! Good luck - I hope your eyes get better. ~Bren

Comment

Working...
        X