X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting compound eye-drops from Europe to UK

Hi All,

Since I can get my required fix of 0.1% cyclosporine here in Belgium made up by a pharmacist, I'm now looking into asking them to post/courier it to me in the UK once I move back there in July. I have seen some posts regarding eye drops being sent from Germany and/or Paris to patients on this forum and would like to find out how they packaged the drops, how they kept them cool (cos they're made in a pharmacy they need to be kept cool), how they arrange it with the pharmacy on an on-going basis etc. Many thanks in advance!

I'd also be interested in getting this info. I'm based in Spain, and it is very difficult to get anything here. If you could provide the name of the pharmacy that is preparing your eye-drops it would be a big help.

The pharmacy may or may not ship abroad, but a plane ticket from Spain to Germany or the UK is only 2 1/2 hours long and it can cost as little as 30 euros, so it may worth the expense for many of us.

Comment

Why not save yourself the hassle and just order resatsis from this website www.edrugnet.com.

No prescription is needed, its the real stuff, i have ordered it before and i know several people who get theres this way.
      I healed my dry eye with nutrition and detoxification. I'm now a Nutritional Therapist at: www.nourishbalanceheal.com Join my dry eye facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/420821978111328/

Comment

I don't think edrugnet do the 0.1% version of cyclosporine and my doctor is pretty sure the 0.05% isn't strong enough for me (I used it for allergic conjunctivitis not dry eye). But thanks for the tip anyway!

Comment

Oh ok.

I wonder whether 0.1% would bennifit me?

Your allergic conjunctiviits does effect your eye surface or do you have red/inflammed inner eyelids or both?

Id imagine 0.05 would help but would take longer because the solution is weaker?
          I healed my dry eye with nutrition and detoxification. I'm now a Nutritional Therapist at: www.nourishbalanceheal.com Join my dry eye facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/420821978111328/

Comment

Hi Sazy! My allergic conjuntivitis makes my inner eyelids swollen and bumpy, my eyes water continually and they hurt like hell! I have dry eyes from all the drops I have been taking too. Have been using FML for years but am allergic to the conservative AND I don't like using steriods long term. Since using the 0.1% cyclosporine my eyes have been so much better - think it generally reduces the inflammation - and haven't had to use the FML at all. Not sure about the 0.05% - doesn't seem like much of a difference in strength but my opthamologist can still see some swelling even with the 0.1% so doesn't think it will be strong enough.

Comment

Working...
            X