X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dustbuster Eyewear

Hi everyone,

has anyone tried the Dustbuster by Guard Dogs selling in Dry Eye Shop? How was it? Mind to give some opinion for thoese who have bought it?

And it stated there, it is Rx-able. Since i have myopia, that means i can go to an optician and let them put on my prescription lens, am i right?

Thanks for anyone who reply

Wow new look for the forum..... Feels a bit weird after having gotten used to the old one LOL.
    Anyway, I recently ordered a pair of dustbusters. I think it was a few months back. The foam that forms the eye cup wasn't really that good. I don't feel that it seals the eye as well as what the conventional ones from 7eye and Wiley would.

You can put in prescription lenses but was apparently told that it could cause giddiness due to the curvature of the lenses. Design wise, it was not as discrete as i would have hoped. It still looked pretty goggle-ly. But it depends on where you are using it. If its for driving or in your own home, i guess it doesnt matter.

All in all, the glasses were a little disappointing for me as it did not accomplished for me what i had expected. It could work for you though. The fortunate thing about it is that it is cheap. so even if it doesnt suit you, at least you don't burn a very big hole in your pocket.
    If only I had known, I would have taken better care of my eyes....... I want to turn back the hands of time

Comment

chelvis7 sorry there aren't more replies yet... If it's any help you might want to look at the reviews in the shop. I don't mean for the ratings but for the comments because reviewers mention specific shortcomings so that you can get an idea. If you go here you can click on Reviews and then on "Read Complete Reviews".

With putting RX in any goggles it's going to depend a bit on the prescription. If you let me know what yours is I can ask the manufacturer whether they think it can be done without distortion. (Or contact them direct. Their site is www.guarddogs.com.)
      Rebecca Petris
      The Dry Eye Foundation
      dryeyefoundation.org
      800-484-0244

Comment

I have a pair on now. They dont cover as well as the onion goggles. Also mines have gotten this cloudy whitish film on the lens that wont come off even if I wipe it with alcohol.
        miserable in Miami...

Comment

Working...
        X