This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Optrex Actimist

Hi, I just went to Ebay (UK) to stock up on Actimist which I use for my (currently mild since I stopped eating gluten <shrug>) MGD, and found it has turned into two different products. There's no useful info on them on the Optrex website- how they differ and whether either of them is the same as the previous version.

I heard about Clarymist on here and have been using the spray ever since, drops just don't seem to work well for me, I have Viscotears preservative free on prescription (developed a reaction to preservatives after about 5 yrs of the regular Gel Tears/ Viscotears) which I use for emergency extra moisture on long drives, cinema etc but they don't work well to moisturise my eyes day to day. I can get Eye Logic (Clarymist) on Ebay but it's 13 pounds a bottle versus 6 for Actimist, would be really pushing my budget.

Actimist works well for me, and is fairly affordable, I really rely on it. Panicking lol! Just wondered if anyone here knows anything about it?

Bumping just in case anyone is around who knows about this .

Comment

I've just bought the one for dry and irritated eyes - 15 quid is a bit much so hope it's good. Will let you know what I think. My main complaint is the gritty sensation

Comment

Working...
      X