Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very high Pain in orbital region of eyes neuralgia

Hi All,

I am Lasik induced patient suffering from various side effects.

One such is high pain in one of the eyes in the orbits after putting one of the antibiotics.
    I got severe pain and nerves just got in some zigzag fashion which is very worse according to the doctors and told to keep hope that it will get well soon.

But I cant get any sleep due to this zigzag pain and getting worst nightmares as to if this would be permanent.

Cant get any solutions worked out even after taking Vitamin A , B12 supplements . IT stays ok for one day and again the same worse condition again.

Can somebody let me know if they are experiencing similar conditions as my conditions is so worse I am vomiting every day and still not well even after taking acidity medicines.Also getting some heart related pains due to stress.

I have ben taking Gabapin 300 which somewhat subsides the pain , but then to short term effect.

Would Vitamin D3 or any other tablet of omega 3 help here ? or should I target first for subsiding the pain and then take this medicines?

Can somebody help me or guide me how can I make my nerves better and heal so that the zig zag manner and pain goes away?

For dryness schirmer scores are 8 mm and 7 mm ..

I am on a computer job which after seeing on the monitor stretches the pain simply.

Looking for some help to make things somewhat easy for myself.

Thanks in advance...

Your schirmer scores were better than mine which is insane...anyway, the best thing to repair nerves as far as I understand is autologous serum tears. That will help the nerves grow back. Vitamin B is important, if get blood work to see if your deficient because excess vitamin B is bad also.

the pain is difficult without knowing what’s exactky causing it. Is it neuropathic, is it evaporative (MGD), are you skeeping with eyes open? There are so many reasons for the pain, you need a good detective to look you over and ask you some questions.

Comment

Thanks for the reply Dowork, but it seems the internal muscles get stretched below the eyes and nerves are also getting stretched along with this which causes pain more often when working on computers. The pain which should go basically from left to right is being holded up in between , this sounds weird but going through this issues lately and cant find any specific solution to this.

Comment

Working...
      X