Eye drop burning but only at night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eye drop burning but only at night

I use the same drops throughout the day and before sleep. I have no irritation during the day. However, when I put in the drop at in the evening and close my eyes, they begin to water and get agitated. If I reapply the drop at night (I don’t have to but if I get up I do it), then I feel fine. Maybe some discomfort because the eyes are drier but not watering or irritation. In the morning my eyes are the reddest(in the corners on the fleshy part especially). They are not red usually otherwise.

Why don’t I get any symptoms from the drop during the day?

Burning and watering are not my common symptoms, thankfully. I rarely experience that sort of thing. Usually an irritant is present like an onion.

I have some similar symptoms. Just wondering.. at the time when your eyes are sensitive to drops, do you also get irritation from water getting in your eyes (eg. in the shower)?

Comment

Meibum Ian less so now but definitely much more than before the dry eye issues. Sometimes it feels like I got pool water in my eyes. This is one of the times when my eyes can get red patches.

Comment

Working...
      X