X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me understand my dry eyes

I don't understand the situation.

- when I go to the shower I feel instant relief
    - when I drive in the car set heat to max (dry hot air) iam fine after some minutes, no dry eyes
    ​​​
    In both cases my eyes getting white..

- when I put liquid in my eyes and even close them there is no relief at all.. Liquids don't even help a bit

Any ideas? Can't take this much longer, totally depressed

Sounds like you probably have meibomian gland dysfunction (MGD), but you should probably visit a doctor to get a diagnosis. If you have MGD, It's pretty typical to feel relief when applying heat to the eyelids. Try a heat mask such as this one: https://www.amazon.com/Thermalon-243...64&sr=8-4&th=1
    What you need to know about computer-induced dry eye
    Dry Eye Survey
    IPL Doctors
    Probing Doctors

Comment

Also, there are many other advanced treatments for MGD, so try to remain optimistic in knowing that there's a lot of things you haven't tried.
      What you need to know about computer-induced dry eye
      Dry Eye Survey
      IPL Doctors
      Probing Doctors

Comment

Currently iam on E-EYE treatment. Also i have been subscribed IKERVIS (have not taken it so far - afraid of risks)

It is strange i got a NIBUT from 18 seconds+ both eyes. Is it possible to have MDG and such high nibuts?
        I have zero problems keeping my eyes open (Just when trying once: except in the morning or when i wake up... feel burning in the middle with tearing after 5-8 sek... after tearing no problems again)

My Problem all over the day:
        Allways feeling the burning comes from the inner corner of the eye...
        Really i cant take this burning anymore...

Additionally:
        In 95% of the time i only got problem on one eye. Depending on the nose cycle - and how long it took. The "closed" side makes the problem. I allready made a CT - Everythings clear.
        Maybe the tear duct is shrinked when swollen? Not sure feels clumpy / burning in the inner eye side

Any ideas? MDG with this high NIBUT?
        Last edited by cake3k; 05-Feb-2020, 06:49.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Biggrin :D Wink ;) Rolleyes :rolleyes: Tongue :p Cool :cool: Redface :o Confused :confused: Eek :eek: Frown :( Mad :mad:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X

Debug Information