Best Phones For Dry Eye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Phones For Dry Eye

Just looking for recommendations on phones, I don't know much about what screens are best but I read that some types are better than others, e.g ones with less flicker etc? I use blue light filters already but just wondering if anyone found the type of screen makes much difference aswell.

Just looking for recommendations on phones, I don't know much about what screens are best but I read that some types are better than others, e.g ones with less flicker etc? You man need to check out https://leadnetwork.com/ for additional info I use blue light filters already but just wondering if anyone found the type of screen makes much difference aswell.
    there are little to no difference between top phones now
    only esthetics
    walk into the nearest store and check out the latest models
    the one that you really like to hold in your hands and it fits in your pocket is the one to buy
    Last edited by samll; 28-Dec-2020, 04:53.

Comment

I have heard some reports of OLED phone screen flicker causing eye strain. I think, in the end, you need to research the particular model you plan on buying. Larger screens with larger type probably help.

The most important thing is just to use your phone as little as possible. Some apps (e.g. WhatsApp) can be accessed via a desktop web browser, which helps reduce phone time.

Comment

Working...
      X