+Energy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• +Energy?

I got to thinking and was wondering if there is anything that can be utilized to up energy with out compromising eye symptoms

Coffee... caffeine, sugar
    -Maybe straight up black coffee?

5 hour energy?

Redbull ect.. sugar, caffeine

adderrall... severe drying
    -wonder if any drugs in this category would be safe

antidepressants... make dry eye worse some how I think, not sure exactly how and/or if there are any that won't make it worse

painpills... constipation, which lead to clogged glands and other bad stuff for the eyes I think

Well, that's all I've got. Anyone have any thoughts on this?
    Which is it? Is it what you know or who you know? Or is it how well you convey what you know to who you know it to?

-Tim

Exercise comes to mind....going outside, walking, running around. Meditation maybe? (I don't do that, but I've heard it works).

Energy is both a physical, metabolic, and mental thing. Yours is not an easy question to answer. Because I have Sjogren's Syndrome and dry eye, I am learning to accept fatigue when it comes and energy when it's there....and it doesn't arrive on command or through coffee or anything else.

I can simulate "energy" through force of WILL, and even sustain it for days, but it's not good for my health and leaves me totally exhausted, with severe headaches, upset digestion.....so I "pay."

That said, I think judicious use of coffee/caffeine, and sugar can help. It's just that you have to be limiting these things in your diet already. Then, when you use them occasionally, you actually notice the change and feel the energy boost.

Just my 2 cents.

C

Comment

Vitality is both a physical, metabolic, and mental thing. Yours isn't a simple inquiry to reply. Since I have Sjogren's Syndrome and dry eye, I am figuring out how to acknowledge weariness when it comes and vitality when it's there....and it doesn't land on order or through espresso or whatever else.

Comment

Working...
      X