No announcement yet.

What do you fill your lenses with?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am working on the issue of allowing guests to vote in polls. Channel and group permissions should allow it but something else seems to be blocking it. It's quite perplexing but we'll get it sorted out.

Comment

Or not. Apparently guests can't vote because voting is based on user ID and all guests share the same user ID. Sorry guys.

Comment

I use Modudose for filling. I prefer Puri Lens but I wind up with lots of Puri Lens left over which makes it too expensive. However, I use Puri Lens to rinse with because single use vials lack enough pressure to rinse cleanser off the lens. Addipack I stopped using because of the prescription requirement so the Dry Eye shop stopped selling it. Lacripure is okay but the vials are to small. I frequently put my lens in multiple times.

Comment

Sceralfil preservative free

Comment

I use the little pink vials (addipak or Mylan in my case) .9% saline with a few drops of Refresh Celluvisc and Purilens when I travel...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Smile :) Biggrin :D Wink ;) Rolleyes :rolleyes: Tongue :p Cool :cool: Redface :o Confused :confused: Eek :eek: Frown :( Mad :mad:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X